Being back after a crazy week away. Connections made, Friendships strengthened. This process is one I will always look back at and be PROUD of. There was literally nothing that we could’ve done or changed to have pushed more than what we did.
1. Straight after semis we went in to a meeting to decide weather or not to keep our original set or to change it for finals.
2. That meeting lasted until 5:30-6am. We planned everything from music, blows up, uniforms etc.
3. We stayed and choreographed our set from Friday afternoon around 1pm til 930am Saturday Morning.
4. We slept for 2 hours that day, had stage run which I fell off stage in, went back to rehearse, pack n then went bak to the venue for hhi finals.
5. We were 0.13 points away from placing with a set we made up in 18 hrs on the biggest dance stage we could ever perform on😊😊😂😂 so close lol.
All of these memories will hold a special place in my heart along with the people in it! .
To our families from all over the world we couldn’t have made it this far without you! We did this for our AIGA(Family) appreciate you all ❤️
✊Heres to many adventures and more with @nzprestige .
#AgeaV #CC #Connections #Prestige