katymarketfresh katymarketfresh

3296 posts   3889 followers   1180 followings

Katy Riddle  Dorset girl eating in London. Founder of Market Fresh Communications - a fresh approach to PR, marketing & events for the food industry

http://marketfreshcomms.com/

Awesome first #Portland food truck experience - @hapapdx refreshing Akebono Salad with seared ahi tuna to refuel after a lovely long walk along the waterfront in the sunshine and aerial tram ride with amazing views (check out my IG stories for more)! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Breakfast in #Portland, ticking off one of the "must visit" foodie hotspots - @bluestardonuts chocolate crunch with vanilla cream for me and maple bacon for @austinr (with @stumptowncoffee cold brew, obvs) πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ©πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

#ThrowbackThursday to my fabulous birthday dinner by @royellamar at Harvest @bellagio in fabulous Las Vegas - these beautiful diver scallops with black truffle sauce were such a treat, and this indulgent chocolate dessert with coffee icecream made the ideal alternative to a birthday cake! This meal was definitely one of the highlights of a memorable trip, along with an amazing Santana gig, incredible Ka Cirque du Soleil show, decadent buffets and super intensive sunny days!

Celebrate #nationalsandwichweek with @division_194 Po' Boys at @thekingandco πŸ™ŒπŸΌ This NOLA-style shrimp with homemade garlic mayo & pickles is my favourite, but they are all awesome (ask nicely for the off-menu Surf & Turf with added beef shin "debris" πŸ˜‰) 🍀πŸ₯’πŸ₯–

These photos don't do justice to tonight's outstanding charity supperclub for #AbrahamsTent - sensational Samosa Chaat by @masalawalacafe to start, superb recreation of @jumakitchen Saffron Chicken by @fowlmouthsfood plus a whole host of comforting Middle Eastern mezze, then @jonnyrothfield decadent chocolate babka bread & butter pudding with irresistible chocolate sauce to finish! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Well done to everyone involved & thanks for such a fabulous feast!

Celebrate #internationalhummusday with @gourmetgoat perfect homemade hummus - served with their superb new slow-cooked mutton, aubergine & preserved lemon (addictive East Med Slaw & bulghur pilaf too)!

Fab food tour of #SELondon top popups with Anthony @thekingandco last night! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Main course was @kakilimalondon beautiful deep fried whole trout with lush sticky lime leaf & chilli sambal at @all_inn_one πŸ‘πŸΌ then dessert was @fowlmouthsfood irresistible matcha icecream & indulgent chocolate brownie at @noak.se4 πŸ‘ŒπŸΌLooking forward to eating plenty more delicious dishes by these lovely talented people in the coming months (hopefully both in Clapham too... 🀞🏼)

Brilliant night at @3bislondon to celebrate their fifth birthday in @boroughmarket and the launch of their new #Chocoshot! πŸŽ‰ So hard to choose a favourite between Nutty, Red Velvet, Affogato and Cheesecake fillings - loved them all! 🍦Fabulous limited edition gelato as well made fresh using produce from fellow artisan traders - special "Pane and Nella" with @breadaheadboroughmarket sourdough on the menu all this week! 🍞🍫🌰

When @dhan_waffle first launched at @maltbystmarket I knew this was the perfect sweet treat for me & my girl @tastemauritius - today we finally got to enjoy these together! Epic peanut banana butter (front), vanilla custard (middle) & salted caramel toppings, even better with a generous sprinkling of peanut brittle (& all washed down with a glass of semi-sweet white from M Wines) πŸ‘πŸΌ Top lunchtime tour of buzzing @maltbystmarket & @druidstmarket (we got the final slice of @fattiesbakery banana caramel cake too, double win!πŸ™ŒπŸΌ)

Brilliant meal at one of my favourite London restaurants @blacklockchops, after far too long away! Pre-chop bites (esp. pig's head & kimchi), sirloin & pork belly skinny chops, sixth rib & rump cap specials all so delicious, plus all the sides & sauces and *that* irresistible homemade cheesecake! Superb quality, genuine and generous as ever, both in terms of food and service - looking forward to returning to Soho again for #SundayRoast and visiting their new restaurant in The City too! Swipe πŸ‘‰πŸΌ and check out my IG Stories for more! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Brilliant long weekend in Paris with @austinr @rodriddle & Mum - ensured we sampled all the classic delights, including Angelina's Chocolate Chaud l'African & patisserie, Tarte Tatin during fabulous dinners at traditional bistrots, plus even Paris Brest for breakfast! Think my body is now 60% pastry and bread (the other 40% is a mix of steak, wine and chocolate...!) πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ₯πŸ₯–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Just a few freshly baked breakfast pastries for @austinr, @rodriddle, Mum and I to share in preparation for a no doubt long and busy day at @disneylandparis! #disneylandparis25 Plus awesome bacon baguette out of shot... πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ₯πŸ₯–πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags