[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

julie_oregone julie_oregone

1874 posts   480 followers   1308 followings

Julie  ๐Ÿ’š Spent my days traveling and living around the world. ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Grounded in Portland. โค๏ธ

The Phils are democrats #thephils #yakuni #yakunichi

Today is a day of reflection for me. Not exactly a celebration. But a day that I'll probably never forget. A year ago I woke up from the worst herx of my life. I had gone to sleep the night before not knowing or caring if the next day came. I felt fear like I've never felt before. In the days before, my brain swelled. I thought I was having a stroke. I thought I was dying. My face melted on one side. I couldn't coordinate my body to walk. Words came to my brain but my mouth couldn't say them. I went to sleep knowing I couldn't endure this for one more day. When I woke the next morning, my eyes instantly welled and the room was blurry. I welcomed the discomfort in taking a labored breath. I was seven months into treatment for an illness with no cure. I was scared but assured. I knew I would beat this. A year later, I'm painfully close to full recovery. I can taste it. I can feel it. I work everyday to get to 100%. And I'm so close. I'm so grateful for everything that has brought me here. But the fight doesn't end there. I'm gonna keep fighting for each of you. Each of you that aren't as close to recovery as me. For each of you that has spent every penny and every ounce of energy fighting. For all of you that feel alone in this fight. #lymeisreal #lymediseasesucks #morethanlyme #warrior #gratitude

Another day of niacin detox and sauna with chromotherapy. And...I just don't feel great. I'm positive about my situation 99% of the time but yes, it does occasionally get to me. My jaw hurts from ozone injections. I've got eczema under my eye and I feel so dramatic about it that I might as well be covered in grayscale. I spend 95% of my life alone and the other 5% is usually filled by my husband and friends but I didn't have either of those this week and felt especially alone. All said I recognize that as a human, I'm not perfect and I don't feel worse about myself for feeling bad. I acknowledge it and then move on. So if you're also having a bad day, give it some attention but not too much. Use your energy to build yourself back up. Take time to care for yourself and don't feel guilty about it. Sit with the discomfort then let it go. #soemotional #somanypercentages #lymediseasesucks #selfcarerules #meditation *** Thankful as hell for @thehealedyogi letting me use her sauna and walking me through this protocol which is seriously helping my life.

Having so much fun with two of my bestest besties listening to punk rock and drinking beer at riot fest 2014. Wish I was with you guys again this year. #bff #beef #hilldawg #fro

Day 3 of niacin detox protocol and lots of weird stuff happening already. My skin is going crazy: oily, bumpy, splotchy. My body aches. I've got that yucky detox burning/searing feeling throughout. I'm sure I've lost at least 200-300 lbs. Yeah it's working. This is considered the most effective detox out there. Anyone can benefit from this considering the onslaught of toxins we absorb on a daily basis. But for the chronically ill, this is even more important. If you're a lyme patient, surely you've been told to focus on detoxification. Well I've heard numerous people call this protocol a game changer. It's been used for gulf war veterans and 9-11 responders. One 9-11 fighter fighter with severe Parkinson's tremors was completely symptom free after 30 days of this protocol. My lyme doc recommended it months ago and it was one of a few things that it took me time to get around to. But a friend/angel/megagoddess offered up her infrared sauna while she was away, so I dove in head first. I'm gonna keep it up as long as she will let me and hope that I can finally rid myself of all the awful junk that's been storing up in my body for years. I'm happy to answer any questions (or provide links for info) for anyone needing to up their detox regiment. #lymediseasesucks #detox #chromotherapy

I highly recommend matching your beach juice with your beach dress

Turns out, flaming skull face is my look ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ”ฅ #lymediseasesucks #missiontoremission #worthit

One of the most majestic creatures in the world in their home. I've said before and I'll say it again: this is the only appropriate place to see orcas.

We cute

The best goddang baby doggie around

A few minutes after 99% totality with my pin hole camera with amazing illustrative sharpie/duct tape frame.

Soaking up the sun and with my sis yesterday #sestra

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags