[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

josiedavis josiedavis

1184 posts   9826 followers   49 followings

JOSIE DAVIS  Actress & Realtor 🏡 IG, FB & Twitter all as Josie Davis 💕✨

http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi2835986713

I'm in love with my neighbor. #husky #puppy #dog #adorable

Just remodeled, luxurious, stunning 2 bed 2.5 bath, about 1680 sq ft Penthouse condo in Beverlywood. Like a brand new unit. Roof top sun deck w- panoramic views! See it today, 2-5pm. $1,650,000. For lease: $5,750 a mo. #penthouse #realtor #realestate #coldwellbanker #beverlywood #renovated #modern #gorgeous #JosieDavisEstates

Just remodeled, luxurious, stunning 2 bed 2.5 bath, about 1680 sq ft Penthouse condo in Beverlywood. Like a brand new unit. Roof top sun deck w- panoramic views! See it today, 2-5pm. $1,650,000. For lease: $5,750 a mo. #penthouse #realtor #realestate #coldwellbanker #beverlywood #renovated #modern #gorgeous #JosieDavisEstates

Old friend !!! Finally married!!

READY FOR ADOPTION!
Kale, a sweet, spunky 2.5 month old Lab / Pit Bull mix is the softest little love bug!
@Wags and Walks www.WagsAndWalks.org

Paparazzi get me looking lame 99% of the time. This is The other 1%. Hard to find😆

#taxes #extention done! ✅

#NeverForget #September11
We will never forget & will always remember how United we were 🇺🇸 🙏🏼

Persian food at Darya w- Donielle! ❤️

Watch my NEW drama reel!
(Link is in my bio)

To donate to Tony's fund and he will match what you donate in Sept. Click on the link in his bio. IG: @tonyrobbins

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags