I've been tagged by a few for the #20factsaboutme I've tried to think about what to write for a few days and seriously have no idea but I'll give it ago....
1. Im the most boring person ever!
2. I never used to be and was always the comedian.
3. Im seriously stuck with what to write!
4. I am 5ft 10.5 but wish I was short!
5. I have 3 children but have been pregnant 5 times, I had an ectopic and a chemical pregnancy.
6. The ectopic would have been due on our wedding day, I'm reminded every anniversary of the child we would have had.
7. I left for maternity leave 10 years ago and am yet to return to an outside the house job.
8. My home is my bubble, it's where I work and where I spend the rest of my time.
9. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
10. I'm fiercely over protective
11. Im the biggest worrier.
12. My best friend suddenly died on my birthday, I have to tell myself she's ok and she's just at work which is very unhealthy but that's how I cope.
13. It made my incredibly close to her sister who I will cherish always.
14. I have 10nieces and nephews which will soon be 12 🤗 my sister is pregnant with twins and it's been a running joke since we were kids that she would be the one to have twins, imagine when she actually told us she was 😂
15. I mother everyone and am a people pleaser, I want to help everyone but am uncomfortable with people helping me.
16. I always wished I could have a football team of children, Isla will be our last.
17. Isla is the first of my children whom I have successfully breastfed, I still breastfeed her now and it plays on my mind when and how it will stop, there is also no noticeable difference between her and my boys so am not pro anything.
18. I secretly wish we weren't as successful at it and she would have had a bottle part time.
19.I am 2 years sleep deprived 😂 can you tell?
20.I had 2 planned home births because my husband is scared of hospitals.but I loved them and I'm so glad I did
thanks for the tag, would @alexamummandwife and @wingingitwithmywildflowerx like to play x