john_tavares john_tavares

493 posts   11849 followers   45 followings

John Tavares  Official John Tavares Fanpage™ #1 John Tavares page on Instagram #1 Most followed Islanders account on Instagram!

If you haven't heard already, tonight is the #NHL draft lottery. With the #Isles just missing the playoffs, odds are they will get the 15th overall pick (97% chance) but there is a 3% chance at a top 3 pick. So, it's either top 3 for the #NewYorkIslanders, or 15th. Stay tuned!
#NHLDraftLottery #JohnTavares #Tavares #NewYork #Brooklyn #BarclaysCenter #NHLDraft #NYIsles #Hockey

Anyone rooting for the #NewYorkRangers and former Islander #MichaelGrabner tonight?

Tag some #Ranger fans!
#NewYorkIslanders #NewYork #NYIsles #NHL #Hockey #NHLPlayoffs #StanleyCup #NY #NYRangers #StanleyCupPlayoffs #JohnTavares #Tavares #MadisonSquareGarden

UPDATE: I asked this question because some New Yorkers root for the rangers because they're a "New York Team".. Just a question.

Go on the #Isles website to see the rest of this locker room clean out interview with #JohnTavares!
#NY #Tavares #Playoffs #Sports #BarclaysCenter #Hockey #NHL #NYIsles #NewYork #NewYorkIslanders

#Isles name Doug Weight head coach! Does this make #JohnTavares decision to stay with the Islanders easier? Comment!
#NHL #Hockey #allforisles #LetsGoIslanders #DougWeight #Tavares #NYIsles #NewYork #Brooklyn #BarclaysCenter ##NewYorkIslanders

"It's a great group in there. They fought right until the end and gave everything they’ve got to give us the best chance possible." #Isles #JohnTavares #Tavares #NYIsles #NewYorkIslanders #NHL #Hockey #allforisles #LetsGoIslanders repost// @ny_islanders

Crazy to think that if the #Islanders resign talks with #JohnTavares do not go well this summer, and the #Isles are forced to trade him that this could've been #Tavares last goal as an Islander.
#NewYorkIslanders #NHL #Hockey #Brooklyn #BarclaysCenter #NYIsles #Isles #LetsGoIslanders

Looks like #Isles captain #JohnTavares will be out for the remainder of the season after last nights hamstring injury.
#NewYorkIslanders #NewJerseyDevils #NHL #Hockey #Brooklyn #NYIsles #BarclaysCenter #Tavares #LetsGoIslanders #Islanders #Devils

#IslesFlyers tonight! Isles need a win! Last time around #JohnTavares did not put up any points but hopefully tonight he can turn it around! #Captain #Tavares #NewYork #NewYorkIslanders #Philadelphia #PhiladelphiaFlyers #NHL #Hockey #Brooklyn #NYIsles #LetsGoIslanders

#Isles with two straight losses to the #NashvillePredators and #BostonBruins. #JohnTavares with a goal against the Bruins, but nothing against the Predators. Could the Isles not making the playoffs this season play a role in #Tavares resigning?
#NYIsles #allforisles #NHL #Hockey #Islanders #Predators #Bruins #NewYorkIslanders #NewYork #BarclaysCenter #Brooklyn

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags