THIS AND MORE... don't delay...get a ticket for you and your friends ❤️❤️❤️
#Repost @evabatarooo (@get_repost)
Here a couple of reasons why I love Sisterhood:
1. It's about everyday ordinary girls like me coming together making a difference in the world .
2. I met some of my best friends through Sisterhood
3. We go deep, and light, deeper, and light, and deeper still .
4. We are unapologetic about Jesus and his call on our life .
5. It's never really about us, but the one we can reach in our sphere of life
6. Daniel & I were on the same SH team in Sydney for 2 years. We became friends cutting fruit & buttering toast.
8. I always leave refreshed.
9. I love the element of honour and togetherness
10. It's a come as you are environment: happy, sad, young, old, single, with kids, student, punk, granny - nothing qualifies or disqualifies you from being there. .
11. Our men & what they bring to the table - without men, there's not sisterhood
12. I love how we are taught how valuable we are and how to place value on others
13. We are generous in words, time, finances
14. We celebrate each other .
15. We are believed in to become everything we were created to be .
16. We get to hear each other's stories & pray for one another .
17. We are bold, fun & faithfilled
18. There's always food
If you've never been in an environment like this - I'd love to invite you on Saturday, 24.06. - let me know xox