14 Things Jo has learned at UGA (so far): 1. Venmo and Spotify are my favorite social media platforms.
2. Not all questions have answers and that's ok.
3. There's always someone better than you, but there's always someone worse than you, too.
4. Saying things out loud can be scary because it makes them real.
5. Some things are just better communicated through a song.
6. No one actually has it together.
7. Look after your friends.
8. Don’t take your home shower’s water pressure for granted.
9. The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know shit.
10. There's no point in being friends with someone you don't like or makes you feel bad.
11. Admiring someone to the point of idolization or putting them on a pedestal is dangerous. You can forget that everyone is human with flaws and imperfections.
12. Only say I love you if you mean it.
13. Only say I hate you if you mean it.
14. Asking the hard questions prompts the real answers.
I’m so thankful for an absolutely unreal freshman year!! Thanks for loving me so hard UGA!! #ily #a #milli #GoOOoooOOooODawgs!!