I am excited to announce that Goddess Glam Suits will be a part of my July Posing Workshop series taking place at Extreme Iron Pro Gym on Sunday, July 30th. It is open to the public! Below are all the details you need to know to be a part of this summer event:
1. Visit www.jodileigh.com or click on the link in my bio to register for the workshop. Anyone who registers after 5 p.m. on July 29th will be charged an extra $10 fee. This includes last-minute walk ins who pay at the door. This is because I prepare in advance for the workshops I teach.
2. The workshops are for ALL divisions! Yes…ALL. I have competed in over 40 shows from 1999 through 2017. I have national-level experience in Bikini and Figure and pro-level experience in both Bodybuilding, and Women’s Physique. The only reason why I haven’t done men’s physique yet is because I look awful in board shorts.
3. My posing clients will automatically receive a $15 discount. Yay for those of you who already have me in your corner!
4. There are two workshops, and each one is 90 minutes long:
a. Beginner (0 to 1 or 2 shows under your squat belt): 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
b. Advanced (2 or 3 or more shows in the gym bag): 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
c. After you register, I’ll contact you to confirm which workshop you are in. If you have a preference, just let me know.
5. Goddess Glam Suits is offering a huge deal: 15% off to anyone who is registered for the workshop and places a $100 deposit during the workshop. Visit her page at @goddessglamsuits.
6. Coffee and water will be on hand in the posing room at @extremeironpg. These are necessities in anyone’s prep life.
7. This is not just 90-minutes of pose, twirl, step up, step down, walk around, stop, repeat. Certainly there is a time and a place for that. After all, practice does pave the road to perfection. But 90 minutes is too long of a time for just that. So instead, this is an opportunity to step inside a former teacher’s classroom and learn how to be a better presenter of your unique physique via tried-and-true learning tools.
8. Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM here.