I had this long introduction post with fun things “about me” and then I got distracted and the post was lost. Really, my thoughts are more on some other things I want you fellow moms (specifically) to know. Because behind all the happy photos and highlights, there is struggle and real life. What I want you to know.
- I, too, have to wrestle and pin down my screaming 2 year olds to get their clothes on everyday.
- I, too, leave dirty dishes in the sink almost every night.
- I, too, have a whiney, needy and sometimes mean 4 year old.
.- I, too, struggle with social anxiety and would much rather crawl under a blanket.
- I, too, have an extremely strong willed and eager to argue with me 7 year old.
- I, too, have disgusting crumb filled floors and grubby food fingerprints all over my couch.
- I, too, feel overwhelmed most days and struggle with feelings of “am I momming okay?”. .
Just so you know, you’re not alone. The daily struggles are there. Consuming thoughts. Not feeling good enough. It’s a hard season.
But it’s also a very important and rewarding season. And the thing is, we can do it! I hope you know you can do it! Ok, I’m rambling and got a little personal here, but just wanted to relate to some of you who are in the thick of it too! Thanks for reading, guys! ❤️