Daily affirmations have an amazing ability to change your mindset over time. Look yourself in the eyes and tell yourself you are loved every morning with intention. I promise you after you get through the initial awkwardness of it all you will begin to believe it. Tell yourself you are hardworking, honest, loyal, a good friend, deserving of good things, disciplined, and most of all, that you are in control of your decisions and actions. .
Even if you don't yet believe you have a certain quality about yourself, but would like to one day embody that characteristic. Start now. Say it to yourself over and over, day after day. You will eventually believe it and live according to that affirmation. .
This is a powerful technique that I have used for many years. It's how I start my day every morning...
* I am loved.
* I am wanted.
* I am needed.
* I am desired. * I am motivational.
* I am an inspiration.
* I am a role model.
* I am in control of my decisions and actions.
* I am a strong, beautiful, hardworking and caring woman.
* I am of value and my presance is needed here.
* I can do anything I set my mind to, as long as I focus and work hard.
* I am beautiful both inside and out.
* I cannot control how other's see me, only how I see myself.
* I am intelligent and knowledgeable; now use it!
I didn't believe these qords when I fish write them down 2 1/2 years ago. But now I say them to myself in any moment that I even begin to question my worth. .
Words are extremely powerful. Learn to control them and you can become more confident then you could have ever imagined.