[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

jaydentaylor01 jaydentaylor01

67 posts   18001 followers   198 followings

Jayden Taylor  🔹Newcastle 🔹👻 jaydentaylor01

That shit moment you and your mate @jackson_odoherty accidentally rock up to a party in the same outfit 🙄😓 #gohomeandgetchanged #iworeitfirst #twins #misshim #exoh #stylish

Miss this legend in the straitest way possible 😂😩❤️ #nohomo #couldfeelhisdick #inastraitwaytho #dadbod #brokebackmountain2.0 #kidding @jackson_odoherty

If there's anyone in this world I wouldn't trust with a gun it's me.. #BoysWithBigGuns #WhosTheIdoiot #ThatGaveMeAgun #TheyShouldBeShot #ForBeingDumb #dangertomyself #holdmybeer

One thing I pride my self on is having a great smile... #cansmile #bestmates #wingman #nightout #lovehim @billyreid94

When I was younger my mum said i could become anything I liked.. so I became Trevor from grand theft auto... #LegitTho #worst/besthaircutever #whoneedsenemies #whenyouhave #mateslikemine #trevor #gta

I might not be able to tie my shoe laces.. but I'll still fuck your bitch #nofucksgiven #wotisgoingon #nohairnoworries #wildweek @jackson_odoherty

90% of the time I have no idea what is going on, the other 10% of the time I'm thinking what the fuck is going on? 🤔 @jackson_odoherty #TheAdventures #OfJacksonAndJayden #wheretonext? #NotNaked #wearingshoes #bootygoals #FreindshipGoals

Moments before this photo was taken @jackson_odoherty was crying, shaking and even pissed him self.. but the second the camera came out he pretended he was all tough! #princess #prettyboi #specalfriend #takemeback #dressedappropriately

I just want to say a huge thank you to my sugar daddy @jackson_odoherty for taking me away to Darwin for the best/worst weekend of my life #crocdiving #wildweekend #movingtodarwin #hookersball

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags