HEALTHY Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls 😍 Is it lunchtime yet?! Almost! See recipe below:
• Preheat oven to 350
• Shred or dice pre baked chicken breast (I like to bake with paprika, onion and garlic powder)
• Lay eggroll wrapper with corner toward you
• In a bowl, mix chicken breast, buffalo sauce, light Monterey Jack cheese, and diced cabbage or slaw or carrots!
• Add tbsp of mixture to corner, start to roll and using your pinky tuck the side corner in
• Dip finger in water and wet the top corner before you finish rolling. This will secure the wrapper!
• Place on lightly greased baking sheet, & brush each eggroll lightly with olive oil.
• Bake 20-30 min or until golden!
Dip in your choice of light ranch or Greek yogurt ranch 🥟🥕