LET YOUR AUCKLAND AND ROTORUA FRIENDS KNOW!
- - - - so they can join - - - -
AUCKLAND/ NORTHLAND ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND
Shouting out to all and any adventure loving Nomads!
Girls and boys, grab your bikes and join us for a long weekend of camping, single-track adventures and good times in the 440 Mountain Bike Park.
THIS EVENT IS FREE - for anyone with any bike.
KEEN TO COME:
Go to Facebook page "Nomadic Weekend Away North"
-At this stage simply click the "GOING" button on this event page to register.
-More questions email Jamie on: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Camping will be based of the 440 park in one area reserved and created for us, roughly 1 hour drive from Auckland CBD.
- Starts Saturday 26th and finishes Monday 28th January
- You can arrive on the Friday to be ready for Saturdays action
- 440 park address - 21 Kawakawa-Orere Road, Orere Point, Auckland
-Camp-side beers. -One nomadic dinner (limited numbers).
-Evening surprises around the communal camp setting and the “Old School Bus”. -Pro riders, plus many of our amazing NZ brand ambassadors.
Come prepared for the long weekend with all you need to be self sufficient like any good nomad.
- Camping equipment
- Shelter; tent, camper, van, bus, car or yurt.
- Food and drink.
- Bike and gear
- Money for your discounted shuttle tickets or legs to use the free climbing track
TRANSPORT OR BIKE RENTAL:
- Need a bike to rent?
CONTACT; 440 Mountain Bike park to reserve a bike;
Park Phone (only answered during operating hours): 09 292 2046
WANT TO HELP:
-Help would be awesome.
SEE YOU THERE!