1) If anyone ever gives you crap about Instagramming pictures of food, remind them that there are a bunch of dudes with paintings in a museum of bowls of fruit and cheese plates.
2) A fun game is coming up with alternate titles for pieces (e.g. "The Orator" could be titled "when ur tweet is 🔥")
3) It's all fun and games until you realize that when the placard says "…and mummy" that means yeah, there's a mummy in that glass case
4) Old-school Middle Eastern and Mediterranean art is super cool
5) If you ever get caught with a weird face in a group picture, know that a Rembrandt has someone making that same face somewhere in the background (Or foreground. Or dead center of the painting.)
6) Bauhaus is where all my favorite minimalist iPhone games come from.