jadiespillett jadiespillett

158 posts   17807 followers   483 followings

Jadie Spillett  β₯ 24 β₯ Kent β₯ Twitter: jadiespillett β₯ Snapchat: jadiespillett

When you start seeing results it makes you more motivated πŸ’ͺ😁

"I'm more than just a number.
I'm a hater, I'm a lover.
Sometimes it's hard for me to show.
That I'm more than just a title.
Or a comment going viral.
There's more to me than people know."
Maggie Lindemann // Pretty Girl
πŸ’™πŸ’œ
This song just gets me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Booty gains loading ....
πŸ’ͺπŸ‘β³

Worry less. Smile more. Listen carefully. Take responsibility. Accept what you can’t change. Embrace the lessons. Love your life. Today.

Weekend came and went too quickly, even if it is Monday I'm still in a happy mood 😁

Trying to be cute vs reality (swipe ⬅️)

"Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich.
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch.
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit.
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit."
- Maggie Lindemann // Pretty Girl

Suns out, shades out πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘­β€οΈ

"The "self-image" is the key to human personality and human behaviour. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behaviour."
- Maxwell Maltz
❀️
Thank you @kayleygroves for the new hair 😘

🐣 E A S T E R 🐣

20% of the time I wake up to abs ... the other 80% I'm just bloated πŸ™ˆ

"Dancing with danger, talking to strangers.
Don't care where I go, just can't be alone.
They'll never know me, like you used to know me, no." - Little Mix // No More Sad Songs

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags