7 WAYS THAT FOOD AFFECTS THE BRAIN
● Consuming too little tryptophan makes us depressed and angry and has been blamed for multiple wars and acts of cannibalism
● Too little sugar or water-soluble vitamins (the B’s and C) will induce changes in brain function that we will notice after a few days of deprivation.
● We can all benefit from consuming anti-oxidant rich foods such as colourful fruits and vegetables, fish and olive oils, red wine, vitamins regularly over their life span. In general, the benefit comes from the fact that all of these foods provide our brains with some form of protection against the most deadly thing we expose ourselves to
every day - Oxygen. Because we consume food, we must consume oxygen. Because we consume oxygen, we age. Thus, people who live the longest tend to each food rich in anti-oxidants or simply eat a lot less food.
● Recent studies suggest that nicotine and caffeine may prevent the toxic actions of oxygen in our brain which is why I’ve included them here.
● If you wish to alter your current brain function or slow your brain’s aging you need to consume foods that target specific chemical processes.
● Our brains powerfully reward us when we eat sugar, fat and salt; thus there is an oncoming epidemic of obesity-related illnesses.
● Food has both negative and positive effects and it all depends upon what you consume, how much you consume and for how long.
This information above was taken out of my new Mind & Body Transformation guidebook 👇👇👇
Want to learn how to Get in shape mentally and physically? How to set up your diet for your goals and body type? How to train body weight or gym for your goals? It just takes some guidance. That’s why I created the 12 Week Mind & Body Transformation Challenge. join our community and become mentally & physically stronger every day through simple daily habits flows/stretches, easy and fun workouts, tasty meals for fat loss, tips on how to conquer anxiety, depression, fear. How having ADHD actually helped me create my dream physique and how you can to :) Let me guide you to Success in your business or Job by giving back to your body ❤️🤸🏽♂️ _
Link in my bio @jacksonjfit