jackieee45 jackieee45

65 posts   287 followers   233 followings

Jacqueline Quiroz🐳  Los Angeles, CA🌴• CSULA • Broadcast Journalist in the making 🎬🎥• Big dreamin' in a big city. • 👻 jackie_4525•

Time to cue a slideshow of old pics for #nationalsiblingday
We’re clearly highly photogenic lol. I only have one sibling and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We are two of the baddest bishes I know. Here’s to more Disney pics sis @glittersloots
#nationalsiblingsday #sisters❤️ #badbitchesforlife #Disneyland#disneypicsfrombackintheday #LAladies#virgoxcapricorn

“Don’t mess with the bull young man. You’ll get the horns.” ❣️
#chicagobulls #breakfastclub

(Insert show theme song) It’s gonna go DOWN...(in 7 months)! No Game of Thrones this year, no problem. Live experience with an orchestra, problem temporarily solved.
#gameofthronesliveconcertexperience #got#houselannister #housetargaryen #housestark#whitewaters#nightking #winterishere#hbo #theforum

Don’t know if I’m enjoying the ride or peeing my pants. I spent 98% of the time trying not to die. The other 2% was fun 🤓
#gaurdiansofthegalaxy #ilegitdied #californiaadventure #disneyland

Graduation here I come! It's been quite a journey but the finish line is right around the corner! 🙌🏼🤓#graduation2018🎓 #csula #calstatelosangeles #televisonandfilmmajor#filmmajor #communicationsminor #bachlorsdegree#educatedlatina

When the diet started on Monday but then you hear the elotero 🌽 coming your way.
#losangeles #raybans#camojacket#mood#elote#cornonthecob

Country music and new friends. Making memories with the bestie @radicalpurr . @samhuntmusic you were incredible. 😍
#samhunt #15ina30tour2017 #greektheater #losangeles #countrymusic#newfriends #marrenmorris #legsfordays #girlswholovesamhunt

We're ready for you BB!!@samhuntmusic
We have extra bras to throw at you. You've been warned 🤓😉
#samhunt #15ina30tour #marrenmorris #countrymusic#greektheater #losangeles

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags