Slow your scroll✋🏻 because this is a long one. So many new faces around here and I’d love to get to know YOU better. One of my favorite things about this space is all of the incredible relationships I’ve been able to make. In fact, I’m meeting my IG friend @port2palm IRL next week and we first “met” right here by genuinely connecting with each other. So whether you are a new friend or an old friend don’t leave me hanging and let’s connect. @mikaperry said it best the other day. Introducing yourself is like giving a high five, don’t leave me hanging! 😂 because that’s awkward!
1. We live in the Chicago burbs. Tell me where you live! Are you local?
2. I have two kiddos, Kohen and Emmie and I had a miscarriage in between. Any kids? Motherhood is so dang hard yet the most rewarding job I’ve ever had. Tell me about your littles🤗
3. My husband James is my best friend and my closest confidant. He is the only person in the world that knows all of me. Who is your best friend and why?
4. I love music - rap, country, 80’s- you name it I’m down for it. What’s your music of choice?
5. I recently started Pilates and have finally found a program that is healing my body. Do you workout?
6. I go to therapy. Yep, individual and just finished a journey with five women going through @brenebrown book Rising Strong and it has changed my life. What are your favorite books, podcasts?
7. I am becoming a minimalist but love shopping sooooo there’s that. So I’m just trying to be more intentional about my purchases🤷🏻♀️ Are you a shopper?
Can’t wait to meet you, reconnect with you or learn more about you! 🤗 #honestmotherhood