For my 24th birthday, here are 24 things I have learned in 24 years ✨
1. Be kind to everyone & everything. Karma is real & everything is connected.
2. Treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.
3. Be extra kind to children, elders & animals.
4. Give out so much love & have zero expectations receiving anything in return.
5. Let go of negative people and things & surround yourself with an abundance of things that lift you up.
6. Stop making excuses. Your excuses are made up reasons why you don’t want to do something.
7. Be aware.
8. Every dream you have can become your reality if you work hard enough.
9. Work harder.
10. Know your worth.
11. Life is short so do what makes you happy & be confident in you choices.
12. My dad taught me when you meet someone to have a strong handshake and always look them in the eye.
13. Get a dog.
14. Don’t take advice from unhappy people - only take advice from people who are where you want to be.
15. Read more.
16. Take care of your body with healthy food for fuel. Think of your long term health.
17. A college degree does not define your level of success. Hard work can make anything happen.
18. Wear sunscreen.
20. Be with a partner who loves you unconditionally,respects you, makes you laugh & who you can be yourself with. Learn each other’s love languages.
21. “Forget the money, because, if you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you will spend your life completely wasting your time,” - Alan Watts
22. Say no without explaining yourself & set boundaries.
23. Life is full of obstacles that teach you lessons. Instead of dwelling on the struggles take them as a blessing. They make you stronger and shake your reality.
24. Smile at everyone. Talk to everyone. Compliment everyone. .
Which one is your favorite?