Once upon a time, a li'l girl drawing something interesting which captured my eyes. And so I asked the li'l girl permission to make a plushie toy from her drawing, and luckily she agreed.. ( she asked me to make another which I haven't started though 😅😅 )
The drawing is about green-dragon-like-bug monster. I love everything about mythological creature, dragon, phoenix, centaurs, mermaid, you name it.. So I plan on making that dragon, from a 2d drawing unto 3d thing, in this case.. a plush doll
This time, l'm gonna share with you guys on how to make a custom soft toy or plushy ;
1. First, youre gonna need the picture. Front view, top view and side view ( left or right you choose it )
2. Open 3d modelling app ( I used 3ds max for this )
3. Make the 3d model from the picture
4. Unwrap the 3d model
5. Print the pattern into thick paper
6. Apply it on fabric, cloth or felt.
7. Start sewing it part by part. Some part may use glue if its to difficult to sew
8. Fill it with dacron
9. Join all parts into one.
Congratulations! You got yourself a custom doll. A very unique and the only one in the world. 😆😆😆
Sorry for my bad english