I usually do this kinda post for my mom because she's the touchy-feely type. My dad, though, is the total opposite. But since @thefamily.uk came up with the hashtag #11thingsiloveaboutmydad, I thought to myself why not? So here it goes:
1. He's the most down-to-earth person I know.
2. There's nothing he can't do. He's the foreman, he's the electrician, he's the doctor (of course) and also the cook!
3. As a cook, he's an awesome one. His asam pedas is unbeatable!
4. He has friends everywhere. Like, seriously 😑.
5. He'll always want to give the best for us.
6. He spends less on himself than he does on his daughters. Baju dia mahal tak boleh. Baju anak mahal takpe.
7. His taste in music had influenced my taste in music. I've been listening to Eagle, Bryan Adams, Deep Purple, Air Supply, Journey etc. ever since I was 4.
8. He plays drum really good 😎.
9. He can't dance, he really can't but he loves doing it 😂 #sorrypapa.
10. His overprotectiveness. One time, I had a makeup job at the rural area of Segamat. Usually when it's that far, I'd find someone to accompany me but for that job, I couldn't so he became my driver and while waiting for me to finish, he hung out with his friend who lived nearby. Refer point no 4.
11. His obsession with wanting everything on him to match with the colour of his bike when he goes for a ride. From his t-shirt to his belt to his shoes. Everything! 😂.
Needless to say, my dad is a one and only. I love you papa! Happy father's day!