- Day FIVE of our Winter Skincare Tips which brings us to our final Tip from our Founder Tanya Felli.
Tip Five – Keep Up Your Vitamins “If our UNEARTH cleanser is your skin’s Vitamin C tablet then our NURTURE serum is its Multi-vitamin! We all get a little bit more serious about taking our vitamins in winter for fear of the flu, but your skin needs vitamins daily too and there’s no better time to start making sure they get their daily dose of beauty vitamins than the present so slather your NURTURE serum on and give your skin a serious dose of Essential Beauty Vitamins including VITAMINS E, C, B3, B5 and B6.
• Vitamin E is the Protector, it protects DNA and other cell structures from free radical attack and prevents lipid peroxidation.
• Vitamin C is the Protective Corrector as it also protects cells from free radical attack and boosts healthy collagen production.
• Vitamin B3 is the Energiser, it stimulates blood circulation in the skin.
• Vitamin B5 is the Moisturiser, it helps to maintain the moisture levels in the skin.
• Vitamin B6 is the Cell Activator, it keeps all the cells functioning properly”
Shop Nurture serums at 30% off now
Stock up for all your skincare needs this winter and make your skin glow right through the cold months!