1,2,3,4 or 5? Sharing with you 5 ways to style your island to complement your kitchen! 💕 styling my island is a must as I feel it gives me something beautiful to look at while working in here or simply as a way to add to the design of my kitchen. I'm always using fresh flowers ( faux stems occasionally) and beautiful scented candles for my vignettes.
1. Fresh Hydrangeas in Nicole Miller Home vases and a marble tray from Target.
2. I used a rustic candle holder as a piller and placed one of the clear vases on it to add height to the arrangement. I took faux plastic branches, folded them into circles and placed them around the clear vases for interest. Fresh hydrangeas go in the clear vase from Hobby Lobby. Marble Tray from Target
3. For a more farmhouse feel, I placed a wooden board ( from Target) on the counter. Fresh tulips went into a glass pitcher that served as a vase. Placed a candle from WestElm right next to it.
4. I chose a mercury vase from HomeGoods and placed faux flower branches from Hobby Lobby in the vase. I styled the tray ( bought from Wayfair) right next to. Layered the tray with the candle from WestElm and used a mini cake stand from HomeGoods to hold cookies.
5. Finally, the simple look of an orchid! I used a faux orchid arrangement found pre made at Hobby Lobby and paired it with the mercury candle from WestElm.