[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

iladoparis iladoparis

183 posts   11026 followers   1484 followings

ILADO Maternity Jewelry  Chiming pregnancy necklaces to bond with your unborn baby and comfort your little one after birth. Inspired by a Mayan tradition. We ship worldwide:

http://bit.ly/2EwFu46

Cute little face • Nous sommes super excitées à l’idée de vous faire découvrir cette nouveauté. Mais chuuuuuuuuuut.... C’est la surprise ! ✨ • Soon ! So excited to tell you about this new product ! But shhhhhh, it’s a surprise ! ✨ • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #momblogger

Découvrez la nouvelle collection Velvet. Découvrez son univers qui appelle le printemps, la douceur et la fraîcheur. Mixer les coloris à volonté ! Mention spéciale pour son prix qui commence tout doux tout doux. À partir de 49€ 💛 • New collection : Velvet. Discover the universe of this spring collection. So fresh, so sweet and so irresistible ! Mix and match the colors of the velvet cord and the bell ball. Collection starts at 49€ 💛• #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #momblogger

Acapulco & ses pompons oversized 💛 • le bola fantaisie et subtil ! Nuances allant du marron glacé au beige avec une touche de rose poudré rehaussées de fils d’or champagne • The Acapulco maternity necklace, fancy and subtle ! Subtle beige and glace chestnut shades with a powder pink touch 💛 • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #momblogger

Le Velvet et ses reflets veloutés. Nous espérons que ces cordons de velours japonais aux coloris ultra frais vous ferons craquer dès maintenant ! Parfait dès ce printemps ! 🌿🌱🌾 Prix tout doux à partir de 49€ • We hope you’ll love this new Velvet collection made with Japanese velvet cord. Already ready for spring ! 🌾🌱🌿 Be a fresh mom-to-be 💛 price starts at 49€ • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #momblogger

What is the most beautiful shape of the world ? ... Be a gorgeous mom-to-be. Embrace your pregnancy. Embrace this small new life. Wear an Ilado maternity necklace for #valentinesday , a timeless jewelry to bond with your baby. An unforgettable moment of life. Model: @modelmumma • Féminité absolue, sensation de plénitude 💛 • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #pregnantmodel

What is a maternity necklace ? Right from 18 weeks of pregnancy, your baby will hear a gentle chime while your pendant is dancing on the top of your bump. Once your baby is born, the soft jingling of your necklace will act as a reassuring and familiar sound and remind the security of the womb. As a symbol of the bond between a mother and her baby, this jewelry is also a lovely keepsake • Ilado is a French maternity jewelry brand with an organic, pure and timeless spirit • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #valentinesday #fashionblogger #momblogger

Joy or jaune sur son cordon de soie Camel qui réchauffe notre cœur sous la neige ✨ • Suggérez-le pour la St Valentin ! • This warm silky cord and chiming pendant is the perfect gift and suit with any winter outfit. Other colors available on our online shop • Valentine’s day is coming! • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #pregnantmodel

Idée cadeau de Saint Valentin messieurs ! Le Harmony est le bola classique que l’on devrait toutes avoir dans notre boîte à bijoux ! Chez Ilado il se décline en plaqué or jaune, or rose et argent. Grâce à sa chaîne réglable de 95 à 110cm, il permettra à madame de le porter dès le quatrième mois à la longueur parfaite et jusqu’au dernier mois de grossesse • This maternity necklace is the perfect Valentine’s day gift for an expecting woman. Rose gold, yellow gold and silver finish are available on our online store • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #momblogger

La vente privée Ilado continue • profitez de réductions irrésistibles • -20% sur le Doudou Ange hochet Bola • -30% sur le sautoir Joy or rose cordon rouge vif • -50% sur les Duo or jaune (Duo or rose SOLD OUT )• -50% sur les bracelets mini Bola (or rose et or jaune SOLD OUT) • Le U argent est SOLD OUT • Ilado’s Private sales. Hurry up - Last chance to catch your favorite pieces • -20% on the Angel caller comforter • -30% on the Joy pregnancy necklace rose gold and scarlet red silk cord • -50% on the Duo pregnancy necklace yellow gold (rose gold SOLD OUT) • -50% on the parent - kid bracelets silver finish (rose gold and yellow gold finish are SOLD OUT) • the silve U prengnancy necklace is SOLD OUT • #boladegrossesse #bola #pregnant #enceinte #futuremaman #momtobe #christmas #gift #etsy #bijoux #sautoir #jewelry #pregnancy #stylethebump #baby #babyshower #babygift #maternitystyle #cadeau #french #brand #stylish #stylishmom #handmade #maternite #paris #frenchbrand #fashion #fashionblogger #pregnantmodel

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags