idstroy idstroy

1,442 posts   11,258 followers   1,704 followings

David D-Stroy John  NFL 🏈 MLS ⚽️ NBA πŸ€Arena Host, Sirius/XM Host πŸ“‘ Actor/Writer "East Willy B", "Them There Eyes" πŸŽ₯ NEW @the_arsonists OUT NOW 🎀 itsdstroy@gmail.com πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

I rock PINK shorts at #hiphop events. @termanologyst has a new album called "Bad Decisions". Which features @teksmokeelah and tracks produced by @statikselekt
β€’ πŸ“Έby @photorobnyc

This one was going to be special. It was about the true Brooklyn story of Walter "King Tut" Johnson, from East New York and his crew. I played his friend COKE, who would fly off the handle. In this scene we re-enact what happened in 1982. They infamously robbed 300 Jehovah's Witnesses in his mother's church. Also suspected, but never charged in the shooting and robbery of Tupac Shakur. He spoke to the cast on speaker phone from prison, where is is serving a Life sentence. Thank You to @exileramirez for asking me to audition and @mocabrera for being such a creative visionary. Success to everyone involved @gmugs @burnzgood #actorlife

Which Hip Hop Veteran should we set up a Comedy Roast for? I'm getting my jokes ready.

Salute to my #dominicanrepublic brothers and sisters. Especially to the #dominican family here in the #unitedstates becoming business owners, entering into politics and giving #latinos a reason to hold their head high. #dominicana Root For Your People!

Enjoy my Straight To VHS Debut.
β€’
Years ago @veebravo asked me to play the part in a film about Call Girls. β€’
The Audio At The End Tho. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜¬

Who else misses @fatbeats in New York City? That record store was like a Church for the Hip Hop heads. Another institution @djeclipsersc held down was Halftime Radio. Not being able to curse on the air helped me a lot.

We did a poll last night. Who would win in a #basketball game? This #brooklyn looking dude @teksmokeelah from some dope #hiphop group called #smifnwessun or D-Stroy aka 40 million matches on Christian Mingle AKA Tony Touch's little sister AKA I make Thugs Laugh. β€’
67% voted for #nba favorite host. The other 33% haven't showered. NOW I ASK YA'LL... Which of these sketchy looking dudes will win in a #bball game? LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS. β€’

No, @rocknessbcc cant sub in. HE TOO TALL! @generalsteele stand back. Gonna be like Space Jam meets Air Bud filmed in Spofford Juvenile Center. πŸ“ΈBy: @nyjtheofficial #goldenstatewarriors #philadelphia76ers

This was the tour I seen him writing "Where'd You Get Those" One of those 90's tours @the_arsonists had the pleasure of being a part of put together by @djtyphooncph Shout to an inspiring brother i have the honor of knowing, @koolboblove From #defjam to #stretchandbobbito radio to sports announcer to film... The guy continues to evolve and I want to encourage ya'll to watch his #documentary @rockrubber45s

WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS? I'd see Friends within #hiphopculture popularizing #Jordans on my timeline and it came to a point when I'm like, "hold up, are we being played?" I read so much about how Jordan dissed #hiphop and never addressed social issues like #muhammadali and #lebronjames . Thank You #Nore the forever inspiring @mimivaldes and @chamillionaire who opened my eyes, with their stories. Like Prodigy, (Rest In Peace) I never owned Jordans. The #documentary by my brother who appreciates kicks, #bobbitogarcia , called @rockrubber45s is worth watching online tonight. #hiphopunite salute #tinkerhatfield @complex @sneakerwatch @donlemoncnn @koolboblove

Decades of dues paid in this photo. We stay humble and keep putting in work for #hiphopculture #DStroy x #CrazyLegs x #PuertoRicoRob #rocksteadycrew

"This is why I love The birthplace of #hiphop #newyorkcity its home to all these legendary humans" #hiphopartist πŸ“Έ@photorobnyc #NYC

When a bird poops on your shoulder. You ever wore #triple5soul #triplefivesoul tho?

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags