Why make do, when you can Wagyu?
If you're looking for the perfect stack 🍔 hack 👉🏻 try recreating our Wagu Burger with Sticky Rice Bun! 😍
• 1 x pack of Wagyu burgers
• 1 x cucumber cut into ribbons
• 1 x red onion finely sliced
• 25g malt vinegar
• 25g water
• 2 tsp sugar
• 250g Basmati rice cooked until the starches are released and cooled
1. Cook the Wagyu burgers to your preferred on packet cooking method
2. Whilst the burgers are cooking, place the cucumbers and the red onions into a mixing bowl and add the vinegar, sugar and the water mix and season to taste
3. Form the cooked basmati into 4 equal balls and press down to create a bun shape. Place into a non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat for around 1 – 2 minutes on each side.
4. To assemble, place the bottom rice bun onto a plate add mayo and salad leaves, add the Wagyu burger, top with sriciacha sauce and finally add the top bun. Serve with julienne carrot salad 😋