The boy had his first s’mores tonight, and his first fireplace fire. Both were a raging success 🔥
The house I grew up in from birth to 10 years old, was the house that my dad built with his actual, literal own two hands. The only heat we had was from the fireplace and a couple of space heaters, so I have many fond memories of fire. I hope that Chef Baby does, too. I should also mention that a couple of years after we moved out of that house the fireplace sparked a fire inside the walls and the entire roof burned off. So, like, be careful?
Anyway! How do you like your s’mores? I’ve always been a burner. My mom and brother used to spend 20 minutes gently roasting theirs at the very edge of the fire, while me and my dad would just light those mothers up. Guess who gets to eat the most s’mores when you do it my way 🙌