Haven't done a #letteringtips in awhile.
Wax seal design process.
1. Draw design using Adobe Illustrator with pen and width tool. (Any color is fine. I used grey to be able to see points). 2. Expand lines to become objects and unite once all lines are expanded.
3. Select all. Live paint and fill between lines (black) using live paint bucket.
4. Live paint expand. Use magic wand to select only gray lines. Delete grey lines so only black remains.
5. Place into Adobe Photoshop wax stamp background. Add bevel and emboss. Set stamp design layer color to 0% fill. Bevel and emboss will remain visible.
6. Adjust image using IG filters to create more shadow and depth.