Had the chance to visit a master artisan, Ki Sun-Do, whose family has been making soy sauce and jang for over 300 years. She's considered a national treasure!
1. Making meju, bricks of dried soybean to be turned into soy sauce / paste.
2. Rows of clay pots where the fermentation happens.
3. Checking out the goods.
4. A sampling of the various ages of sauces and jangs.
5. The MOST addictive seaweed snack.
6. This area also happens to be my mom's hometown ✌🏼 Thanks to @bburikitchen and @touchtastedesign 💕