CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF HEATHERLY DESIGN .......
I couldn’t be more pleased our Sydney Showroom Manager, Shelley @shelleypfisterdesignco decided to migrate to Australia from Texas a few years ago! Aside from a wealth of experience as an Interior Designer, Shelley’s happy disposition is a joy to be around.
1. How long have you worked with Heatherly? 2 years
2. Describe yourself in five words. Positive, adventurous, friendly, creative, resilient.
3. What’s your recipe for a good night’s sleep? Chamomile tea just before bed, lavender essential oils sprinkled on the pillow in my Heatherly bed & Heatherly eye mask.
4. How does your ultimate bedroom look? An organic “California-casual-chic” look would probably best describe my overall ultimate goal. Statement photography is usually where I start and then work in a mix of modern and vintage touches with lighting, furniture and accessories. To finish off the room, I always scatter a few plants throughout to bring the space to life.
5. Tell us your favourite Heatherly bedhead and why? I am a fan of so many. The Rupert has been a front runner until the new collection recently launched. Now I am loving the Lucia for its simplicity and clean design that works well with anyone’s style or age. #heatherlydesign #10thbirthday #celebratingtenyears #meettheteam