Exercising makes me feel good 😊 It's how I fell in love with it, i always felt so much better after MAKING 20,30...60 minutes in my busy schedule to get it done!
Remember, rest and relaxing are key components to getting great health results!
Try these exercises for 30 secs each rest 30-60 secs and repeat 3-5xs! 💪🏾🙌🏾☺️ ******
6 ways to relax:
1) Head out for a walk with (or without) your baby in tow. Fresh air and (if you're lucky) sunshine have a way of making everything seem a little less intense.
2) A couple of full-body stretches and deep-breathing exercises will get your blood flowing, reduce muscle tension, and kick-start the release of feel-good hormones in the brain.
3) Expressing your thoughts and feelings -- even just to your journal -- can help relieve pent-up frustrations.
4) Put on some tunes. Go mellow, metal or ratchet lol, whatever suits your mood, but do let yourself get carried away (at least for a few minutes) by the beat, the lyrics, the melody. (Singing along and/or dancing are definitely encouraged.) 5) Watch a funny movie, call a friend who makes you laugh, or just giggle with your baby. The simple act of smiling can work wonders on your mood.
6) Snack smart. HoHos are a no-no, but something light yet filling like Greek yogurt and berries, PB and celery, handful of almonds and cheese... be careful not to endulce in low fat snacks that increase cravings, and too many fruits which are still lots of sugar.
#trainwithHJ #mommyandmeworkout #homeworkout #hjsworkoutvideos #postpartum #babyweight #maketimeforyou