Applications for the next #HalaalGoodsMarket are open!
Do you have a passion for artisan food and products? The desire to produce something out of passion and perseverance? Have a unique idea, product, menu? Do you know what it’s like to do it for the LOVE of it and have turned that passion into a business? We want YOU!
Please click the link in the bio to access the application form.
Please remember that the closing date is strictly 30 April 2018.
Important points to remember:
1. Please read the Important Information tab on the website THOROUGHLY.
2. The market is a curated market, therefore vendors are limited and all applications go through a selection process. The curation is done via an ANONYMOUS selection committee and not by Fehmz alone.
3. Successful submission of an application does not guarantee successful participation in the next HGM.
4. The #HGMfamily of vendors are there to help each other, uplift each other, support each other and those are the kind of vendors that make HGM successful.
5. All consumable products have to be halaal, if the business is not muslim owned, a certificate for halaal will be required.
6. If you’ve got that passion and drive, this is the market for you!
7. If you need an idea of the size of a stall please see images of the previous markets, a single stall is one table length only. .
#halaalgoodsmarket is a @fehmz initiative