Applications for the next #HalaalGoodsMarket close at midnight!
Do you have a passion for artisan food and design products? The desire to produce something out of passion and perseverance? Have a unique idea, product, fashion item, design product, menu? Do you know what it’s like to do it for the LOVE of it and have turned that passion into a business? We want YOU!
Please click the link in the bio to access the application form.
Please remember that the closing date is strictly 7 September 2018.
All applications received prior to 28 August 2018 and after 7 September 2018 will not be considered.
Important points to remember:
1. Please read the Important Information tab on the website THOROUGHLY.
2. The market is a curated market, therefore vendors are limited and all applications go through a selection process. The curation is done via an ANONYMOUS selection committee and not by Fehmz alone.
3. Successful submission of an application does not guarantee successful participation in the next HGM.
4. The #HGMfamily of vendors are there to help each other, uplift each other, support each other and those are the kind of vendors that make HGM successful.
5. All consumable products have to be halaal, if the business is not muslim owned, a certificate for halaal will be required.
6. If you’ve got that passion and drive, this is the market for you!
7. If you need an idea of the size of a stall please see images of the previous markets, a single stall is one table length only.
8. Please do NOT apply if you are unable to participate on the dates advertised for the next market.
9. If you need an idea of the price of a stall, please see the Important Info tab on the website.
#halaalgoodsmarket is a @fehmz initiative