[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

guiltandco guiltandco

1,560 posts   4,004 followers   781 followings

Guilt & Co.  Live music. Real stemware. For booking requests: play@guiltandcompany.com

Sharing the talented @celinepinget’s #TBT photo of @coryhenry from @thefunkapostles!

For your Saturday morning listening pleasure, we have the @mike_machado_music podcast up! Head to the link in our bio, or listen to it on Spotify by searching for Guilt & Co. 🎧

Check out @tewstrevor as he shows us what it’s like to put together a quick mix. 👆🏻

Thanks to everyone for supporting #FromTheGroundUp - read below to see just how you’ve contributed to the community! “A big thank you to Paul and the @guiltandco Thursday night crew who have generously raised money for A Loving Spoonful during January and February! We are so grateful for the immense community support we receive! With only 20% government funding we raise the remaining 80% ourselves through campaigns, events and all of the lovely folks who support us as donors, volunteers and ambassadors! THANK YOU!” ❤️

Last Tuesday, @jonnyboytobin pulled off the perfect proposal here at Guilt. Get ready to feel...❤️

Were you at Guilt last night for @alexmahermusic’s Show? So much talent in one room!!

Warren G - Regulate, by the talented @alexmahermusic 🙌🏻

Guilties, you should all know @paulclarkdrums. If you don’t - get to knowin’ this multi-talented drummer/really nice guy/programming coordinator/handsome man.

Tomorrow night: In honour of #InternationalWomensDay, @jenhodgebass will be playing all jazz music written by women past and present! Don’t miss it.

Starry night. 📷:@marcotjokro

We are so thrilled to introduce to you our Guilt & Co Spotify account!! Follow us to hear our podcasts, your favourite bands/singers + discover new ones in our playlists! You can also track what we’re playing between sets and get an extended feel for what Guilt & Co music is all about. Find us in the link on our Instagram bio!! Woo!! 👏🏻✔️🎵

Wednesday night setup.

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags