1. Olive green is my fave color.
2. I went to 8 different schools growing up.
3. I've lived in three different states and one other country.
4. I want to move to Austria one day.
5. A little life regret is never learning to play soccer. I feel like I was built for it. (AKA thighs!)
6. I majored in Psychology at the University of Texas.
7. Daniel and I met in high school and became pretty good friends.
8. We didn't start dating until his graduation weekend at A&M.
9. I'm pretty good at math because my dad made me study a lot in middle school and high school.
10. I taught middle school math for almost 10 years but am certified through high school.
11. Currently I'm earning my masters in library sciences.
12. Surprisingly enough, I really enjoyed being pregnant.
13. When I was in college I wanted to get married and have two little boys.
14. When I got out of college I decided I didn't want any kids. Just animals.
15. I adopted Buster July 2005. Her birthday is the same date that Daniel and I started seeing each other.
16. Daniel proposed to me on the eve of my 30th birthday in our kitchen. Jealous? 😂
17. I have a very bad habit of picking.
18. I played roller derby for 5 years and was primarily a jammer the last 2-3 years. They nicknamed me Twinkle Toes because I loved spinning out of blocks.
19. I had the biggest crush on Sylvester Stallone in middle school. (He was like 50!)
20. I used to sing. A lot. Singing hostess, choir, YouTube, even an episode of Sabado Gigante.
I tag @cmkonwisarz, @snadycakes, and @elyroxx - and anyone else who feels like sharing 20 random facts. ❤️