[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

gladstar gladstar

1569 posts   1127 followers   956 followings

Gladys Grace Villacorta  Newbie Mama πŸ’πŸ»

Proud to show off all his teeth... all eight of β€˜em πŸ˜‚ #mugenmars #babyteeth #cuteaf

Holly shit you’re 11 months 😳 @mugenmars. #11monthsold #cuteaf πŸ“Έ @bchanstudios

"Hail Holly Queen"

You saved me from my procrastination with homework, I saved you when it came to Photoshop and Illustrator πŸ˜‚πŸ‘― oh how I've missed the old days. 😘 #imissus

Current mood #mugenmars

Goooo byeeeee moon man 🎀

8 months of cuteness with this one #mugenmars #8monthsold

He was sooo excited!!! πŸ€—πŸ˜‚ #mugenmars #firstime #disneyland

90% of the time I'm in my "mommy uniform" (comfy ass pang bahay clothes with purΓ©e stains.) And the other 10%, I'm in my "mommy outside clothes" aka another comfy clothes without the stains, except the paint stains all over my pants. πŸ˜‚ #ootd #mommylife

I πŸ’™ him #mugenmars

Love you both to the end of the universe and back! πŸ’™πŸ’™ #fathersday2017 #mugenmars

This little monkey is 7 months 😳 Slow down!!!!!!!!😭

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags