My fellow sangria lovers!! 🍷🍓❤️ Grab your blenders, because it's high time you try this FROZEN SANGRIA recipe. That's right. It's everything you love about fresh and fruity sangria...basically turned into a delicious slushy.
And the best part? No need to let it all soak for hours like traditional sangria. Just toss everything in a blender, purse until smooth, and happy hour it UP. Cheers! 🎉
* 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen mixed berries
* 1 orange, peeled
* 1 2/3 cups dry red wine
* 1/3 cup Cointreau (or any orange liqueur, or brandy)
* 2 Tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
* 1-2 Tablespoons sweetener (I used honey)
* ice, if needed to thicken
Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until smooth. Add a handful or two of ice to thicken. Taste, and add extra sweetener if needed.
More tips here (clickable link in my profile):