Giannetti is looking for a motivated Full Time Assistant Store Director / Key Holder / Merchandiser. Applicants must have a passion for sales , team-work, home furnishings, fashion, and organization.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Currently located in and around Santa Barbara, CA
- Previous retail experience is required
- Strong sales skills and are outgoing
- Self-starting and sales driven
- Possesses a passion for luxury goods in a lifestyle environment
- Previous leadership experience and responsibilities including opening/closing duties, day to day operations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Energetic and goal oriented
-A dependable team player who will do what is asked of them -Keeping office supplies in stock and organized
-Maintaining all phone/utilities/internet/tech issues, etc as needed
-Helping with shipping/errand needs
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekends
- Creativity a MUST!
- Preferred experience with Shopify Point of Sales
- Management Experience
Visual merchandising duties include but are not limited to:
-Innovative ideas on store layout to boost sales
-Oversee new shipment for product placement
Please send resume and references.