Louisiana Crawfish Bread!
Got a few left over tails from your crawfish boil? Instead of doing the usual - try this recipe. We found it online, and just tweaked it to fit what we like.
* 1 loaf French bread
* 2 tablespoons butter
* ¾ cup finely chopped sweet onion
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 pound cooked crawfish tails and chopped sausage from the boil
* ¾ cup chopped green onion
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* Grated Parmesan cheese
* Shredded PepperJack cheese
* ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
* Garnish: parsley
1. Preheat @traegergrills to 375°.
2. Slice bread in half, then place bread halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sweet onion, and cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add crawfish and sausage, green onion, and parsley, stirring to combine. Cook until crawfish is heated through, about 5 minutes. Add cream cheese. Remove from heat, and stir until cheese is incorporated.
4. Divide mixture between bread halves, spreading evenly to cover. Top each half with cheeses and paprika. Place on grill and cook until cheese has melted, about 15 minutes. Top with parsley, if desired. Slice and serve warm.
🎼 @lainehardyofficial 👊🏽🐊🤙🏽
#GATR #GATRCoolers #WhatGetsYouOutdoors #GetOutside #Cook #Grill #Crawfish #Recipe #Seafood #Boil #Leftovers #Louisiana #Wednesday #Food #TeamGATR #HappyTrapper #CampLife #Abita #Strawberry