We are looking for a full time Senior Account Director — someone with a passion for client service and capability to effectively manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously from scope through to completion.
In this client-facing role, you will coordinate and manage the internal design team and liaise with the client, suppliers, design partners and stakeholders to drive the project to exceptional outcomes. You will be responsible for running your own accounts effectively, and work to grow your client relationships and maintain project profitability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring creative team, where you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects in strategy, design, brand and communications.
Successful candidates will be
• Strategic thinkers
• Natural relationship builders
• Detail oriented
• Organised and motivated
• Able to work solo and in a team
You will have
• Seasoned experience in creative agencies
• Previously worked in a client service and project management role
• Understanding of relationship, project, and contract management with a good commercial awareness
• Ability to be an effective conduit between the client, strategy team and design studio to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget to brief
• Proven financial management and administrative ability
• Ability to develop comprehensive project plans
• High level of computer literacy
• Can effectively manage multiple, concurrent clients and projects effectively
• Exceptional analysing, organisational and decision-making skills
• Experience in successful new business generation