What’s your favorite pizza topping??? 🍕😍🍄
This #mushroommonday we’re reinventing the typical mushroom pizza with this Vegan Confetti Pizza with GF Chaga Crust!
2 cups +3 Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
1 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp @FourSigmatic Chaga Elixir
3/4 oz dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs olive oil
1 cup marinara sauce
1 heirloom tomato
1/2 beet, thinly sliced
1/4 purple daikon radish, thinly sliced
1 cup roasted chickpeas
1 cup red and yellow pepper, diced
1/4 cup ricotta style vegan cheese
Fresh basil leaves **Roasted Chickpeas
1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs apple cider vinegar
1 tbs coconut aminos (or braggs aminos)
1. Mix dry ingredients (EXCEPT for yeast) in a bowl, then set aside.
2. Pour 1 cup warm water (100-110o F) into a separate bowl, then vigorously stir in yeast and maple syrup to activate.
3. Let water and yeast mixture stand until yeast dissolves and froth forms on top, about 10 minutes.
4. Add olive oil to yeast mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix wet ingredients into dry until a ball of dough forms (you can use a stand mixer or do this by hand).
6. Leave dough ball to rise in a covered bowl for approximately 30 minutes.
7. Place dough ball onto parchment paper and shape by hand into a flattened circle.
8. Preheat oven. Bake at 425o F for 6-8 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
9. Top crust with sauce and return to oven for another 4-5 minutes (until the sauce bubbles).
10. Remove from the oven and add additional toppings as desired 📸 @nourishedbodyandmind #pizza #healthypizza #foursigmatic #everydaymagic #vegan #veganpizza #veganrecipes #organic #glutenfreepizza