Playing in the leaves!
Day 24 of #30daysofabundance – Camatkarasana / Wild Thing -
This pose opens our heart to the sky, inviting love, compassion and a sense of freedom.
1. Start in Down dog, lift right leg into a split, spreading toes, pressing out through the heel.
2. Move into Plank Pose, keeping your right leg lifted & engaged. Bring shoulders directly over your wrists. Don’t let hips sink. Draw your navel toward your spine. Breathe.
3. Rotate into Side Plank, keep your right leg lifted & foot flexed, anchoring into the outer edge of your left flexed foot. Make sure shoulder, hips stacked. Lift your right hand toward the sky, gaze toward your right fingers.
4. Slowly bend your right leg, releasing the ball of the foot onto the ground behind you, resting almost beneath your right hip, legs hip-width apart. Your left leg is still extended. Your right arm will reach up and overhead.
5. Press into the ball of your right foot & allow pelvis to lift upward, letting the head and neck relax toward the back body. Feel your right shoulder turning down to open the chest. Reach fiercely through your right fingers as your right arm frames the right ear. Take 5 rounds of breath. The lifted hand can be placed on the heart.
6. Exit by returning to Plank. Rest in Child's Pose or Downward-Facing Dog. Repeat on the left side. 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻Precautions – Note that those with any shoulder or wrist issues should approach this pose with caution and awareness.
Benefits: This is a stretch for the chest, shoulders & throat, as well as the hip flexors and front legs. The pose also builds strength in the arms, shoulders, and upper back & has an invigorating effect that can combat fatigue and mild depression. ⚡️⚡️Contemplation ⚡️⚡️⠀ Moksha / Liberation मोक्ष, mokṣa
Aham Moksha – I am emotionally free. ⚡️ Affirmation ⠀⚡️
My greatest teacher is inside of me.
#30daysofabundance #yoga #yogaforlife
#yogaeverydamnday #yogapose #yogi #yogapractice#yogalove #asana #yogachallenge #practiceandalliscoming#yogalife #yogaaddict #yogaeverywhere #yogagram #yogini#yogajourney #yogainspiration #yogadaily #igyoga#yogisofinstagram #wildthing #liberation #freedom #free#abundance