We are on the search for a new Sales Manager!
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a high-performing sales manager to join our team and to help us grow our sales in our retail sector. Working primarily with some of the country’s biggest names in the retail industry you will be responsible for regular shop visits to build and maintain current relationships with a priority focus on sales and development, maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. This role consists of 3 days within our head office based in Bayswater North and 2 days off site conducting store visits to some of our major retail customers.
A few Key responsibilities:
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team • Trade show- Organise, budget and attend
• Overlook retail agent’s performance, targets and KPI’S
• Conduct Team meetings
• Store visits and meetings
• Sales and budgets to be met
• Create and roll out sales procedures
• Meet call cycle expectations
• Compose detailed sales reports on store calling and outcomes
Some of our requirements:
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
To be considered for this position, you will have a proven track record of success, driving retail account growth for a major manufacturer or distributor, not necessarily within the furniture sector. You will need to be well organised, self-motivated and possess a dynamic, positive attitude with the ability to close a sale. The ability to time manage and work with minimal supervision is a must as is a Victorian drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle.
If this sounds like a job suited for you, please email through your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
#flamingo #flamingofurniture #jobopportunity