#Repost @catvaladezyoga with @repostapp
I think we need this! Join us Jan. 10-20th for #yogis4unity to reaffirm our commitment to UNION as yoga practitioners! This challenge serves to remind us that we are all in this life journey together, we stand stronger as ONE, and will teach ways to bridge divides among us. The word yoga itself--from the sanskrit root 'yug'--means to unite. So how can we live that off the mat?
Each day, a host will post about one of the unity creating themes/practices below, along with their asana interpretation of that practice. You can post the same pose or your own!
Day 1: Serve others
Day 2: Show compassion
Day 3: Seek to understand
Day 4: Lift others
Day 5: Let it go
Day 6: Respect
Day 7: Kindness
Day 8: Listen
Day 9: Acceptance
Day 10: Peaceful communication
Your hosts (in posting order):
Rad Sponsors & challenge discounts:
@daughtersofculture - Use DOFC for 10% off
@yogaprowheel - $10 off for participants
@yogapaws - Use "Gratitude" for 30% off
How to join:
1. Repost this flyer and hashtag, then tag some friends to join!
2. Follow each host to connect with us daily as we post the day's theme & asana
3. Post a photo of YOUR interpretation of the day's theme AS an asana, with your thoughts on the day's theme in the caption
4. Follow our amazingly generous sponsors to score prizes at the end, and take advantage of their discounts during the challenge.
5. Have fun cultivating practices that build unity in your community and life off the mat!
We are so excited for this special challenge and look forward to cultivating unity across the world with YOU!!