[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

fitlifehonolulu fitlifehonolulu

58 posts   593 followers   653 followings

FIT LIFE Honolulu, LLC  At FIT LIFE Honolulu we strive to promote health and wellness by providing fitness programs for our community. The World Is Our Gym. FREE WORKOUTS ⬇️

https://fitlifehonolulu.com/

💥🚀OFFICIAL LAUNCH 🚀 💥
CUSTOM 4 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM is now available on our website (link in bio). No matter your goal FIT LIFE Honolulu is here help you conquer it every step of the way. SIGN UP TODAY!! 💪

Did you give the BLOOD and SWEAT to earn the RESPECT today? 💦🔥

‼️NEW BLOG POST‼️
The Science Behind Fat Loss🤔
Go check it out on our website www.fitlifehonolulu.com (link in bio). If yesterday’s IG post about what happens to your body fat when you “burn it” interested you, then this is for you!!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question of the day‼️
.
.
The chemical formula for human fat is C55H104O6.
.
.
Here is the chemical equation of for fat loss: C55H104O6 + 78O2 = 55CO2 + 52 H2O + KJ (energy)
.
.
This means that 84% of the body fat that we "burn" is exhaled as CO2 (carbon dioxide) and the remaining 16% is excreted as H2O (water). For those of you who are wondering if you can just breathe more to burn fat, the answer is no...unfortunately that's too good to be true. 😂Congrats to @daphnerice and @darthhavik for getting the correct answer and winning a full week of FREE workouts!!

Question of the day‼️When you burn FAT, where does it go❓❓Comment your answer below ⬇️ Best answer will receive a FREE week of custom workouts!

Need more motivation in your day? Visit the inspiration corner on our website [www.fitlifehonolulu.com] or click on the link in our bio. SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter and you will receive an inspirational quote/story every Monday to fuel your week!!! 😤

FREE WORKOUTS AVAILABLE 💪
Click on the link in the bio or go to
www.fitlifehonolulu.com

Find a FREE workout that is right for you. Want more FREE workouts??? SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter and every week we will send you a free workout. ⚡️Be quick because the first 🔟 to subscribe will receive a FREE custom weekly workout tailored to help them conquer their goals

Finding a great group of like minded and motivated people can make all the difference in your journey to conquer your fitness goals. If that is something you are looking for, look no further than our weekly walking club held every Monday. Not only will you be motivated but have a blast while chasing down your goals making them a reality. (More details on our website...🔗link in bio).

VISIT INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE TODAY (September 17, Sunday)
from 4:00PM to 7:00PM and sign up for
FREE INITIAL TRAINING SESSION FROM
CASS BRAZFIELD OF THE UFC GYM!
Credentials:
ACE Certified Personal Trainer,
UFC Fitness Coach,
Spin instructor,
Kinesiology & Exercise Science Major at the University of Hawaii Manoa
FREE SAMPLES OF PERFORMIX PRODUCTS!
Avail of GNC's BUY2,GET1FREE sale TODAY!

The official FIT LIFE Honolulu website is up and running. Check it out and see what we are all about. Programs will be coming out soon. 🔗link in bio

FIT DAY MONDAY!! Join us for our FREE walking club and scorch off those weekend calories. Our HIIT stations will have you working up a sweat. 🔥💦

FIT LIFE Honolulu is proud to be partners with Performix and GNC International Market Place in Waikiki for the weekly GNC IMP Walking Club!
Join us every Monday at 5:30PM in front of GNC IMP! Free product samples and nutrition advice! We make it fun!

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags