ffccosplay ffccosplay

272 posts   199 followers   315 followings

Sanny and Senpai  Genderbending fangirls extraordinaire. Book lovers, comic bewbs, makeup addicts, and all around nerds.

http://facebook.com/ffccosplay

The FFC crew fully reunited to head to a concert in NYC.
We're missing our old lady naps for this.

Best Cosplay Memory.
Our best memories come from the days we venture out into the normal world in costume and exhaust ourselves from having fun.
We've met the best people from cosplay and have so much more fun than we ever thought possible.
.
.
.
.
.
#20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge #cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #silmarillion #silmarillioncosplay #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #uncleyo #barnesandnoble #harrypottercosplay

Finishing up some of these #20daycosplaychallenge because life caught us unaware.
Best Derp Photo.
We are disgusted with everyone's lack of good derp photos, those are all we take. .
.
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #rwby #sun #rwbycosplay #neptune #teamsssn #seamonkey #roosterteeth #roosterteethcosplay #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #seamonkeys #ratqueens #hannah #ratqueenshannah #dee #ratqueensdee #imagecomics #comiccosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge

Skipping ahead.
Day 13: Dream Cosplays.
For me it's the eternal Queen of the Damned, Akasha. For Senpai it's Ulquiorra's beast version from Bleach. .
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge #dreamcosplay

Day 10: Make or Buy Cosplays.
We tend to make about 75% of a costume and then tailor, paint, or rip apart other things we have or can easily find for the other 25%.
We don't really like entering contests, our goal is to have fun. So if we can make the task a little easier, we'll do it. .
.
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #silmarillion #silmarillioncosplay #melkor #manwe #gandalf #lotr #lotrcosplay #solas #dragonage #scorpion #subzero #mortalkombat #harrypottercosplay #bleach #animecosplay #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge

Day 9: Most Vs Least Comfortable Cosplays.
Sun and Neptune are our most comfy by far.
Senpai made her Sephiroth entirely out of upholstery leather and my Smaug wings were built all wrong.
Trial and error. We want our remake both of these eventually. .
.
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #rwby #sun #rwbycosplay #neptune #teamsssn #seamonkey #roosterteeth #roosterteethcosplay #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #smaug #dragon #sephiroth #20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge

Day 8: Cosplay Specialties.
Mine is always prop and armor building. While Senpai's has to be sewing. The crap she can pull out in 24 hrs is insane.
We're both pretty good with makeup tho. .
.
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #thranduil #thehobbit #hobbit #tolkien #jrrtolkien #tolkiencosplay #finalfantasy #finalfantasycosplay #zackfair #sephiroth #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge

Alright guys, get ready to play catch up with us.
Day 7: 2017 Cosplans.
We don't really have any for this year. We planned to wear things to events that we haven't in terms past and revamp some of our old favorites.
But our plans for new cosplays include adding some book cosplays for bookcon and a couple fallout oc's.
.
.
.
.
.
#cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge #20daycosplaychallenge #cosplans

Day 6: Characters you've cosplayed that are most similar to you.
We have a problem and cosplay every character that fits our personalities.
Yet, Rat Queens are closest to our exact selves.
.
.
.
.
#cosplay #plussizecosplay #ratqueens #hannah #ratqueensdee #dee #ratqueenshannah #ratqueenscosplay #imagecomics #comiccosplay #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge

Day 5: Cosplay pages.
The only other we have is our fb.
Link in bio, hit us up haha. .
.
.
#cosplay #20dayscosplaychallenge #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay

Day 4: Least and Most expensive cosplays.
Our unseelie fae came directly from our closets and cost us nothing.
Our most expensive were Senpai's first Manwe dress and my Smaug gijinka. Fabric and wings, man. Way too expensive. .
.
.
.
#20dayscosplaychallenge #cosplay #genderbend #plussizecosplay #silmarillion #silmarillioncosplay #manwe #lotrcosplay #thehobbit #hobbit #tolkien #jrrtolkien #tolkiencosplay #smaug #dragon #forest #unseelie #unseeliecourt #unseeliefae #fae #faerie #girlswhocosplay #womenofcosplay

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags