#Repost @beingsexierosie (@get_repost)
We all want pink succulent lips, dont we?
I see those lip balms in the market that claim to change lip colour, honestly I dont believe those, what is it; dye or what? 🙊
Anyway, I cant change your natural lip color though I can help make it succulent. 😉
I will share afew tips that work.
1. Mix sugar and olive oil, and with your fingers, scrub your lips twice every week.
2. Apply sheabutter on your lips before you sleep.
3. Apply a lip balm every day especially before using lipstick. Invest in a balm with sun protection. (Aunty sunprotection has come....yeah roll your eyes 😂😂)
4. Wash your lips. Some of us, forget our lips when we bath. Our lips need to be washed daily too.
5. Never sleep with lipstick on.
6. Applying honey on your lips for 20 minutes is super softening. Honey is antibacterial and nourishing too.
7. Quit the smoking habit, if it can make your lips dark then try to picture your lungs.
8. Smile. Smile again. Your lips look awesome when you smile.
9. Often speak kind words, surely your lips will ever be so beautiful.
This is the greatest beauty, it flows out deep within your heart.
LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO INDULGE YOUR SKIN.
#rosieorganicbeauty #skincare #beautiful #lips #diy #smoking #smile #kind #exfoliate #sheabutter #beautyblogger #natural #skincaretips #selflove