I used to make this healthy banana bread all the time a couple of years ago. And I forget how delicious it is!💛🙊
1 1/4 cup oat flour (3 dl)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbls coconut/olive oil
3,5 ripe bananas
2 tsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 175c. Oil the loaf pan.
2. In a bowl, mash 3 bananas, add eggs, honey and oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4. Mix the flour and banana mixture together until well combined.
5. Pour the dough into the loaf pan and cut a half banana on the top.
6. Bake at 175c for 50-60 minutes.
Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!🍞🍌 P.S.The uglier the bananas, the sweeter
the bread will be!😘