I love the #20factsaboutme that's going around, so fun! Thanks to all the mamas who have tagged me... I've tagged a whole bunch of my faves too 🖤
1. I'm 31... no, not 25!
2. I met my hubbie at work.. he used to flirt with me when he came in for important meetings... I was the receptionist 😍
3. I get extremely anxious in crowds.
4. I have a false tooth... one you can see when I smile.
5. I loved having a baby bump, it boosted my self confidence and I can't wait to be pregnant again.
6. I screamed down the whole labour ward and probably hospital when Zara was born, oops.
7. I had post natal depression.
8. Coffee is how I start every. single. day.
9. I tried 3 different university degrees and didn't finish any of them.
10. I was engaged before I met Simon.
11. I used to have my tongue pierced.
12. I have a dragonfly tattoo on the back of my neck.
13. My fave movie of all time is Pretty Woman.
14. I have a girl crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.
15. I have an autoimmune disease called Hashimotos.
16. I love baking so much that I used to be in a business with my mum making cupcakes and wedding cakes but had to stop because I was enjoying the leftovers too much.
17. Now I'm obsessed with making raw desserts and treats.
18. I hate clutter, it stresses me out.
19. I drink about 3 liters of water every day and pee every half hour because of it.
20. I love spin class. If I had more time I would do one every day!