earth.to.betty earth.to.betty

66 posts   178 followers   31 followings

Earth To Betty  Melbourne's Eco friendly/ sustainable salon Sustainable Salons Australia members 🌿 191 UNION RD, ASCOT VALE PH: 9375 3607

http://www.earthtobetty.com/

Two appointment cancellations today with Nikki, one at 10 and one at 1.30. These are the only times we have so get in quick #ascotvale #melbournesalon #melbournehairdresser #ascotvale

Another amazing colour blend by @hairbynikkiamy πŸ™ŒπŸ» #blonde #ombre #melbournehairdresser #earthtobetty #eco

Colour corrections. #earthtobetty #ascotvale #ecosalon

And we are officially members of Sustainable Salons Australia! 95 percent of our waste is now recycled. The other 5 percent we choose wisely to lessen the environmental impact. Things like food scraps &a bio degradable products are all sorted & chosen with consideration. #wasteisforwallys #melbournesalon #melbournehairdresser #ecosalon #earthtobetty #ascotvale

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags